Mother’s Day arrives in about a week and I can bet you’re scrambling to find a gift that hasn’t already been given. You’ve done the flowers, the jewelry, the clothes, etc. So, this Mother’s Day, why don’t you give her something that doesn’t go out of style? Make a donation on her behalf and change someone elses life. Spread the love!! After all, she’ll be so proud she raised someone charitable and giving!
On YourCause.com you can dedicate your donations. It’s easy, simple, and takes less than five minutes! You will also receive a receipt showing your dedication and amount given.
Click on the charity name to learn more about the organization and dedicate a donation to your mother.
- charity: water – Just $20 can give one person clean water for 20 years.
- Sankara Eye Foundation – $30 gives the gift of sight to a blind or visually impaired child in India.
- Food for the Poor – $36 feeds a child for a year. $100 provides one computer workstation
- World Vision – $35 offers sexually exploited girls assistance like medical care and counseling
- Heifer International – $30 gives the gift of honey bees and the ability to provide a family with a flourishing business of cultivating honey and beeswax.
This is just the beginning of a list that lets you know where your gift goes! We encourage you to sift through our site and learn about an organization that is near and dear to your heart. So, go ahead, make mom proud and have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
– Lizette Romero